terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2008

How you thrill me...

Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey
Id heard about you before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, youre a love machine
Oh, you make me dizzy

Honey honey, let me feel it, ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, dont conceal it, ah-hah, honey honey
The way that you kiss goodnight
(the way that you kiss me goodnight)
The way that you hold me tight
(the way that youre holding me tight)
I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing

Honey honey, touch me, baby, ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, hold me, baby, ah-hah, honey honey
You look like a movie star
(you look like a movie star)
But I know just who you are
(I know just who you are)
And, honey, to say the least, youre a dog-gone beast...

Sem comentários: