quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2007

À Lua, Adaptado

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
You know exactly what to do
So that I can’t stay mad at you
For too long, that’s wrong
And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
Sad and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that I
Love you beyond the reason why
And it just ain’t right
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can’t stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so
Hey, listen to what we're not saying
Let's play, a different game than what we're playing
Try, to look at me and really see my heart
So go and think about whatever you need to think about,
Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about,
And come back to me when you know just how you feel...
One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me
And your kiss won’t make me weak

Sem comentários: